Bowen Therapy Adelaide
Are you looking for an effective way to relieve muscular, joint or back pain? If so, Bowen Therapy might be the solution you are seeking.
Read on to discover the typical injuries or health conditions we treat, and how Bowen Therapy can gently bring your body back into alignment.
What Can Bowen Be Used For?
- Frozen Shoulder
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck, Back, shoulder, arm, knee, ankle and foot problems
- Asthma, hay fever and respiratory problems
- Jaw and TMJ Issues
- Sports/Accident injuries, Hamstrings, RSI and tennis elbow
- Menstrual, Menopausal and hormonal irregularities
- Digestive problems
- Stress and tension.
- It can be tried on anything because it is so gentle.
Can Bowen Technique Work For Me?
- Bowen is extremely gentle and is considered appropriate for anyone.
- Pregnant women and newborn babies to the frail and elderly.
- It can assist recovery from many conditions, from traumatic injury to chronic illness.
- It Depends upon each individual’s capacity to heal how many treatments are required.
- Generally, only 2 or 3 treatments are required.
- No adverse side effects have been reported.
Meet Diane - Accredited Bowen Therapist with Over 20 Years Experience
Diane has been a Bowen Therapy practitioner for over 20 years and holds a Diploma of Bowen Therapy, and is an accredited member of the BAA (Bowen Association of Australia).
Diane regularly furthers her skills through studying advanced Bowen techniques and attending review days. Also holding a Senior First Aid certificate and the appropriate insurance cover to adhere to the BAA’s strict accreditation standards.
Diane also holds a health care provider number so you can claim rebates and benefits from your private health insurance provider.
Call Diane today for a chat about Bowen Therapy, and how it can help you.
Location & Booking
Location: Hulbert Street, HOVE SA 5048 (Full address upon booking)
Appointment Times: Flexible (Diane typically operates from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday – however she is happy to accommodate “after-hours” or weekend bookings for clients with busy schedules)
Call Diane for a chat about how Bowen Therapy can help bring your body back into alignment with ease.